[asterisk-users] Wi-Fi sip phones with auto provisioning

Thorolf Godawa nospam at godawa.de
Thu Dec 3 12:42:27 CST 2009

Hi,

> Im looking for wifi sip phones that support auto provisioning and work
> flawlessly with atserisk. Can anyone suggest me some models?
I have not yet tested it with provisioning because right now the
provisioning server does not support this model.

But I use a Snom 820 and 870 with an extra USB-Wifi-stick (ALLNET
ALL0233RP 300MBit) instead of ethernet and this works quite good.

Unfortunately I do not like the 870 at all, bad quality, bad
user-interface (touch screen), for me the 820 is better to use.

I also know that the Siemens OpenStage 60 SIP also has an USB-port, but
I have not checked if it will work with an USB-Wifi-stick too!
--

Chau y hasta luego,

Thorolf