[asterisk-users] Variable Name needed

James A. Shigley jas at answeringserv.com
Wed Dec 2 16:30:45 CST 2009

Thank you that was it

James Shigley

Monroe Telephone Answering Service

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of David
Gibbons
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 4:03 PM
To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Variable Name needed

<snip>

My question is, Does anyone know what variable I would use to get the
information for "To" from these SIP calls, the below is the actual SIP
packet obtained from the CLI with SIP Debug On. Other than I stripped
out the IPs

</snip>

The variable you are seeking is ${SIP_HEADER(TO)}

I parse the SIP headers from callcentric like this:

Set(calldest=${CUT(CUT(SIP_HEADER(To),@,1),:,2)})

Which gives me a real US number like 1xxxxxxxxxx.

Credit for the parsing syntax goes to someone else (not sure where I
found it online).

--Dave