[asterisk-users] Variable Name needed

James A. Shigley jas at answeringserv.com
Wed Dec 2 15:06:16 CST 2009

That wasn't it either. I tried a few other likely fields from that page
none of which gave the correct data

James Shigley

Monroe Telephone Answering Service

409-981-9213

Infinity 5.51,UC 4.02.3803, Blink 3.0.104

Ecreator:2.21, eResponse 1.1.7

Webportal,WebApps,

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, contains
information which may be confidential or privileged. The information =is
intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately by "reply to sender only" message and destroy all
electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.