[asterisk-users] b option in Directory

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Dec 2 09:40:25 CST 2009

There are indeed lots of improvements, but if the OP NEEDS some features
that automagically worked in Zaptel that still don't in DAHDI (POTS Line
supervision...)
Enough digressing...
Here's the patch link https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=7151
According to dates on the page, it should apply to 1.4.21 with no problems.
It's only 16 lines of code if you had to apply it manually.