[asterisk-users] b option in Directory

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Wed Dec 2 08:49:19 CST 2009

Martin Roy wrote:
> I'm running asterisk 1.4.21 and I see if I go on the wiki that there's a b option that let you enter the first name OR last name of a user. I see that to make this work I need a patch. I'm wondering how can I install this patch as it's an option one of my customer would like to have but I never had to deal with patch before. I usually just take the

I guess I should slow down when I read, it would appear that you already
have the patch.  Copy it into the Asterisk source directory and type:

patch -p0 < name.of.patch

And then re-compile asterisk and do a make install.  Copy the sound file
to the /var/lib/asterisk/sounds directory.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: