[asterisk-users] b option in Directory

Martin Roy mroy at mac.com
Wed Dec 2 08:32:35 CST 2009

I'm running asterisk 1.4.21 and I see if I go on the wiki that there's a b option that let you enter the first name OR last name of a user. I see that to make this work I need a patch. I'm wondering how can I install this patch as it's an option one of my customer would like to have but I never had to deal with patch before. I usually just take the release version of asterisk and install it as is.

P.S. I would like to keep the version 1.4.21 because it's the last version that I know of that use Zaptel by default instead of DAHDI.

Thanks

Martin