[asterisk-users] Slightly OT - Oreka Call Recording

Tim Nelson tnelson at fudnet.net
Tue Dec 1 17:06:48 CST 2009

Greetings all-

I'd like to install Oreka on a Centos 5.x server for monitoring my Asterisk systems(using port mirroring) but I find I'm having problems with the version of libpcap installed. The latest is 0.9.4 but the orkaudio RPM (built for Centos 4.2) requires libpcap 0.8.3. I've tried making symlinks to overcome the issue but with no success. Without having to build Oreka from source, is there a away around this libpcap issue? Maybe there are RPMs built for Centos 5 floating around?

Surely one of you Asterisk/VoIP geniuses has a fix for this. :D

Thank you!

--Tim

BTW: Sorry if some of you are subscribed to the oreka-user mailing list and are seeing this a second time here...