[asterisk-users] Patch for app_dial.c: exit when just one ext is busy.

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Tue Dec 1 08:53:08 CST 2009

Leif Neland wrote:
> Leif Madsen wrote:
>> Leif Neland wrote:
>>
>>> I made a patch to app_dial.c to make Dial(ext1&ext2&ext3,tumeout,B)
>>> return busy when just one extension is busy.
>>>
>> In order to have your patch considered at all, you will need to file an issue in
>> the issue tracker and attach your file to it after signing the license
>> agreement. Otherwise, the developers (at least at Digium) won't look at the code
>> or be able to offer any feedback.
>>

> I didn't think the patch was ready to submit to the issue tracker,
> before it was working...
> And right now, I don't understand how to read an option flag, it seems.

No, go ahead and submit it to the issue tracker and it will have the status set
to "Confirmed" which means there is a patch, but that it still required work
before it can be moved to the Ready for Testing status. As soon as you have a
patch that you are continuing to work on, but which needs feedback, you should
submit it to the issue tracker so that it can be looked at by the community and
feedback on the patch directly be put into the tracker.

Thanks!
Leif Madsen.