[asterisk-users] Patch for app_dial.c: exit when just one ext is busy.

Magnus Benngård magnus.b at inputinterior.se
Tue Dec 1 05:08:56 CST 2009

Hi!

Would be a very nice feature for example the following scenario:

Me has 2 phones, one ordinary SIP phone attached to the SIP server and one
Cell phone.
If someone calls my extension it will ring in both, but if I talk in for
example the SIP phone I dont want it to ring
on my cell phone.

I sure hope it will be implementet.

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 21:35:11 +1100, Rob Hillis  wrote:

Leif Neland wrote:
> I made a patch to app_dial.c to make Dial(ext1&ext2&ext3,tumeout,B)
> return busy when just one extension is busy.

Forgive me for the question, but /why/ do you want this behaviour?
Isn't the whole point of dialling multiple extensions so that a call has
a greater chance of being answered?