[asterisk-users] Asterisk Configuration with Sphinx speech engine

ABBAS SHAKEEL shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 01:41:14 CST 2009

Hello
I  also tried it in begining but cant give time to it. So no success.
you can try this link
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Sphinx
http://cmusphinx.sourceforge.net/html/cmusphinx.php
<http://cmusphinx.sourceforge.net/html/cmusphinx.php>
hope this helps

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Rizwan Hasnani
<rizwanhasnani at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  hi,
>
> i am using asterisk 1.6 and i want to integrate sphinx speech engine with
> my asterisk, so that i can use the generic speech API provided by asterisk
> 1.6...
>
> Plz help me, how can i do that... any help will be highly appreciated...
>
> waiting for your positive response...
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Rizwan Hasnani
> Final Year Student - NUCES-FAST
> Email id: k060049 at nu.edu.pk
> Cell#: 0345-3235008

> Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/videos-tours.aspx?h=7sec&slideid=1&media=aero-shake-7second&listid=1&stop=1&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_7secdemo:122009>

Best Regards
Shakeel Abbas