[asterisk-users] Digium PRI cards for data usage?

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Mon Aug 31 21:59:28 CDT 2009

Greetings- I'm wondering if the Digium PRI cards can be used for data (Cisco HDLC, PPP, etc) or if they're for voice circuits only. I haven't been able to find any information on this. All documentation direct from Digium seems to indicate their hardware is for voice applications only. Sangoma's cards work in either voice or data mode but of course this is configured in their Wanpipe software. Thanks for any pointers.

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332 x105