[asterisk-users] How to stop IVR once system receives DTMF?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Mon Aug 31 08:41:23 CDT 2009

Use read with one digit.  If you want a specific digit, test for it like
this

exten => s,1(readacct),Read(digitacc,record/enteracct,1,skip,1,5])

exten => s,n,Gotoif($["${LEN(${digitacc})}" > "1"]?readacct)

exten => s,n,Gotoif($["${digitacc}" != "5"]?readacct)

This instance "loops" until 5 is pressed.

  _____