[asterisk-users] SIPP how can we give delays between 2 calls

DHAVAL INDRODIYA dhaval.it01034 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 01:36:42 CDT 2009

hello,

i am using following SIPP command to test My meetme conference

./sipp -sn uac -d 300000 -s 8600 127.0.0.1 -l 20

which generates 20 call to my server but i need to give delay between each
call

once 1 st call is placed then second call should be placed after few seconds

and is there any method to play some file file or data while SIPP call is
placed

i got very bad sound while sipp  calls connect to my meetme room

can any body have idea regarding this ,

regards
Dhaval