[asterisk-users] CDR to Postgres Centos

ABBAS SHAKEEL shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 01:19:23 CDT 2009

I am following this procedure

ou have to compile asterisk with the cdr_pgsql.o module, for this follow the
steps:

Configure asterisk with postgresql support:
./configure --with-postgres=<dir where postgresql is installed>

Then issue the command:
make menuconfig

in the menu select 2.Call Detail Recording -> then check cdr_pgsql
build asterisk
make

Install it
sudo make install

Then add, in the file modules.conf, the line:
load => cdr_pgsql.so

but when i execute this ./configure --with-postgres=<dir where postgresql is
installed>

it gives an error for missing an pg_config file ..... i searched the PC but
it really dont exists..... but database server is fine and working OK!

what to do in this situation

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 10:17 AM, ABBAS SHAKEEL <shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com

--
Best Regards