[asterisk-users] Inquiry:How to hide Caller Id

hadi motamedi motamedi24 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 00:49:08 CDT 2009

Sorry for lack of enough information . I mean my subscriber when goes off
hook he will see his own number displayed on his phone . I need to disable
this feature on my Asterisk .The phone type is ANABELL phone . Please do me
favor and let me know how can I disable this feature on my Asterisk ?
Looking forward your reply
Regards
H.Motamedi