[asterisk-users] unable to execute command from

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Aug 29 19:54:29 CDT 2009

Is the 'python' interpreter binary actually located in
/home/docas/Desktop?  That seems unlikely, somehow, though I guess
logically possible.

If it does, in fact, exist there, does it have execute permissions?

I would recommend:

   which python

On my system, that results in:

sasha at abalashov-laptop:~$ which python
/usr/bin/python

 From which it follows that I would do:

    System(/usr/bin/python /home/docas/Desktop/mess1.py)