[asterisk-users] Crystal Recording Interface

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Aug 28 10:22:49 CDT 2009

As far as I can see, the main requirements are these:
1. An Apache install to install the software into
2. PHP is active
3. Your Asterisk uses a MYSQL or Postgres CDR.
4. You have access to the database password/id.

I'm guessing the documentation is pretty scarce since it's a
"one-trick-pony" GPL offering.