[asterisk-users] Help with call scenario

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Aug 28 08:25:28 CDT 2009

This isn't the recommended way, but it does work:  Let's say extension A is
100 and B is 101.  Set up hints for 100 and 101.  Then do a quick and dirty
agi to parse "asterisk -rx "core show hints" " for InUse.  If any of the 4
lines of 100 are in use, hints will report it as inuse, so you can use that
to report back to b (101) that 100 is busy.

  _____