[asterisk-users] Selective canreinvite in multi-tenant environment

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Aug 27 16:40:43 CDT 2009

John A. Sullivan III wrote:

> <grin> Glad to hear of the improvement - just sorry for us.  We'll use
> the safest of the remaining options we can think of.  Is there a better
> way to do what we are trying to do? Thanks - John

No, you've covered the bases pretty well. Unfortunately I think that any
other option you use is going to not only stop reinvites from happening,
but also stop Asterisk from using the optimized Packet2Packet RTP bridge
mode, which will mean more CPU will be used for bridging the media
between the endpoints.

There have been requests in the past for a direct 'disable reinvite'
option that could be set via some method, but I don't think anyone has
ever tried to implement it.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com