[asterisk-users] Selective canreinvite in multi-tenant environment

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Aug 27 16:20:34 CDT 2009

John A. Sullivan III wrote:

> Hope this helps someone else.  Improvements, suggestions, and
> constructive criticism welcome.  If anyone knows why we are not getting
> the expected reinvite prevention from the L() option, please let me
> know.  Thanks - John

Umm... it's a feature? 'reinvite prevention' was never the purpose of
the L() option, it was a side effect of its implementation. The code has
been improved to allow the reinvite to occur in spite of the L() option
being used, and then the media will be reinvited back to Asterisk when
the time comes to play warnings, drop the call, etc.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com