[asterisk-users] POTS supervision with DAHDI in 1.4 releases

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Aug 27 12:12:59 CDT 2009

For the benefit of our readers, I will convert this back to a more
readable in-line replies format:

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 11:45:10AM -0500, Danny Nicholas wrote:
> On Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:36 AM, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> >
> > Has this actually ever worked?
>
> yes it did or I wouldn't be chasing this dog.
> >
> > Do you use the same zapata.conf / chan_dahdi.conf ?
>
> 2 - no, but I'm going to try and regress dahdi.conf to match Zapata.conf
>
> > Do you have 'answeronpolarityswitch = yes' ?
>
> 3 - yes.

One thing to test: do you still get a polarity event at answer time?

You should get a debug-level message from DAHDI for each event. And one
or two more debug messages for polarity reversal events.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com