[asterisk-users] How to set call record file name

amit salunkhe amitsalunkhe21 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 08:08:22 CDT 2009

Hi All
            For recording inbound call we are using following line in dial
plan.But we wish to set file name which describe who attend the call or lets
say extension of the call attendant.
Current line in dial plan to set file name is like this-

     *Set(MONITOR_FILENAME=${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%Y%m%d-%H%M%S)}-${CALLERID(num)})
*which results after completion is "time-calledid number"

how we can set file name which give us result with extension who attend the
call even that extension is member of specific Queue, not matter agent or
static member.

Regards
Amit--