[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.6.0.13 with realtime DB , issue with MWI

laurent schweizer laurent.schweizer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 02:01:03 CDT 2009

Hello all,

I use asterisk 1.6.0.13 with realtime DB.

when a phone (SIP) receive a new voicemail, asterisk update with a NOTIFY
the number of waiting message to the phone, so all is ok .

if I use the voicemail application to consult and to delete voicemail,
asterisk again update correctly the number of message to the phone.

now, if I use a web application or script on aastra phone to delete a
voicemail (remove the .txt file in the INBOX) then asterisk never update the
phone with new number of message.

how can I indicate to asterisk that number of message has changed and that
he need to do an update.

Regards

Laurent