[asterisk-users] Multiple user registration ...

Mauro Sergio Ferreira Brasil mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br
Wed Aug 26 13:15:09 CDT 2009

Thanks again Barry for the help and attention.
Thanks for wishing me lucky as well... If we insist on this road I'll
need it for sure :-).

I can't agree more with your position, and I'll try to be sure our
commercial demands can't be acchieved with normal approaches before
adventuring on such path.

Best regards,
Mauro.

Barry L. Kline escreveu:

__At.,
   _

*Technology and Quality on Information*
Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil
Coordenador de Projetos e Analista de Sistemas
+ mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br <mailto:@tqi.com.br>
: www.tqi.com.br <http://www.tqi.com.br>
( + 55 (34)3291-1700
( + 55 (34)9971-2572