[asterisk-users] Follow me IVR sounds

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Aug 26 11:26:34 CDT 2009

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009, James Mutuku wrote:

> thanks danny for the reply. I am looking into using flite to read out the
> prompts. if i ma ask...are there other voices other than the mechanical
> robotic male voice available for flite.? I have searched over the internet
> and I can't seem to find any

With my limited TTS experience, I find Cepstral's Allison's voice font to
be more than acceptable. Sometimes somewhat mechanical, sometimes
indistinguishable from her "live" prompts supplied with Asterisk.

If you can, create and normalize your prompts offline for better
performance.

--
Thanks in advance,