[asterisk-users] PRI worked fine for months, now it stopps working after 2-3 hours

Loic Didelot ldidelot at mixvoip.com
Wed Aug 26 01:53:18 CDT 2009

Hello,
we have several customers with a PRI line and a Wildcard TE121.
Everything worked fine, but now are one customer the PRI stops working
after a few hours.

"zap show channel 1" shows that the channel is InAlarm. I the log files
of asterisk I see that the D-Channel seems down. Restarting asterisk
does not help, but rebooting the whole server resolves the problem for
another 2-3 hours.

pri intense debug does not give me a lot of information except some
regular SABME messages.

I am using asterisk 1.4.24.1, zaptel 1.4.12.1 and libpri 1.4.3/

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,
Loïc.