[asterisk-users] Realtime with "rtcachefriends=no" problems...

Mauro Sergio Ferreira Brasil mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br
Tue Aug 25 16:11:48 CDT 2009

Hello there!

Problem found.

For some reason, the update statement below is generated with an invalid
atribution of empty value '' to field "port" that is an integer.
Because of that, this record keeps with prior "fullcontact" information
that was updated by another client (which uses a different port) what
leads to wrong client rtp packets routing... wow... that was weird... :-)

[Aug 25 17:57:43] DEBUG[20801] res_config_mysql.c: MySQL RealTime:
Query: UPDATE sip_buddies SET fullcontact = '', ipaddr = '', port = '',
regseconds = '0', username = '', regserver = '' WHERE name = '101'
[Aug 25 17:57:43] DEBUG[20801] res_config_mysql.c: MySQL RealTime: Query
Failed because: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'port' at row 1

First of all... my appologies by the false alarm.
But now I need your help to identify why is this update statement being
generated wrongly.

Does someone have any idea ?

Thanks and best regards,
Mauro.

--
__At.,
   _

*Technology and Quality on Information*
Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil
Coordenador de Projetos e Analista de Sistemas
+ mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br <mailto:@tqi.com.br>
: www.tqi.com.br <http://www.tqi.com.br>
( + 55 (34)3291-1700
( + 55 (34)9971-2572