[asterisk-users] Asterisk Autodialer

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Tue Aug 25 11:22:16 CDT 2009

Sanjoy Rath escribió:
> Anyways I checked VOIP-info.org the information there was pretty
> basic. I was trying to get some more insight to this autodialer stuff.
> If there is something I can take leverage of that will be great
> (because I do not want reinvent the wheel) or else (as sadi before) I
> will figure out.
If you for example manage to configure and test GNUdialer
(http://www.gnudialer.org/ , http://dynx.net/ASTERISK/gnudialer/) by
yourself, that would be a good start into knowing how does a basic
dialer works. Maybe VICIDIAL has better documentation but its internals
and initial setup are far away difficult to understand (IMO). More than
that, you won't find anything else on the scope of Open Source dialers
for asterisk (AACC - Hanashi Dialer is in a very alpha stage). Anything
else is closed and/or commercial.

Cheers,

--
Ing. Miguel Molina