[asterisk-users] install the digium card TC400P howto?

BERGANZ François francois at acropolistelecom.net
Tue Aug 25 03:11:54 CDT 2009

Ok.

Now, I follow the digium documents.

I have the TC400B-user-manual-1.pdf

Where have I to insert the mode=g729 ?

Chapter 3

Configuration

At this time no zaptel.conf or zapata.conf changes are necessary to utilize

this card. The ‘mode’ module parameter may be used to specify which

complex codes are allowed.

„ mode = mixed: This default option will enable 92 calls of G.729a or

G.723.1 (5.3Kbit)

„ mode = g729: This option will enable 96 calls of G.729a

„ mode = g723: This default option will enable 92 calls of G.723.1

(5.3Kbit)

Cordialement,

BERGANZ François

cid:image001.gif at 01C8F7CD.6BC1D2C0

 <http://www.acropolistelecom.net/> http://www.acropolistelecom.net

P Pensez à l'Environnement, n'imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire.