[asterisk-users] Core dump gets created while accessing voicemail

John Riek john_riek at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 04:40:07 CDT 2009

On 24/08/09 8:54 PM, John Riek wrote:
> I am also having the same issue with voicemail.  I have the exact setup you have described.  Additionally, I am getting segmentation faults during an asterisk reload.  This is happening intermittently.
>
> Below is the core dump backtrace.  Not sure how to determine if it an asterisk or odbc issue.

> #0  0x000000322b417649 in SQLFreeEnv () from /usr/lib64/libodbc.so.1

Looks like an issue with ODBC - Tilghman might disagree though :)

Are you using the latest version?

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell
Director

Matt,

I am using the following configuration.

centos 5.2 64bit
unixODBC-2.2.11-7.1
mysql-connector-odbc-3.51.12-2.2
mysql-server-5.0.45-7.el5
asterisk 1.4.22.1

Hopefully upgrading to the latest 1.4 version of asterisk will fix it.

Thanks,

John