[asterisk-users] Dailing any number PSTN or MObile number

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Mon Aug 24 02:48:39 CDT 2009

On 24/08/09 7:45 PM, ABBAS SHAKEEL wrote:

> I am not dailing 123 but i have changed it when shown on forums i just
> want to illustrate the dial function :)
> Thanks

Yeah, I just meant to try echo instead of dial - it should echo back to
you what you send to it - that way you can check that your phone is
working ok.

Bear in mind that if the latency on the network is low, you might not be
able to hear your voice.

The other option would be to use the Record application to record
something and then the Playback application to play it back.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell
Director