[asterisk-users] Dailing any number PSTN or MObile number

ABBAS SHAKEEL shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 01:38:52 CDT 2009

Sorry that was sent by mistake i pressed ctrl+s unintentionally

The question is ..... I have configured Asterisk with TDM400P .... i can
recieve calls every thing goes fine...

But one is unclear to me.....

If i want to intiate a call to a PSTN number or any mobile number as we
normally do with our phones .... How can i do that with asterisk .....

I am not getting what would be right key word to search for this
.......initiate a call / calling out from asterisk etc etc are use less ..

Please guide

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Matt Riddell <lists at venturevoip.com>wrote:

> On 24/08/09 6:27 PM, ABBAS SHAKEEL wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I have a
>
> :)
>
> hmmm might need a little more info