[asterisk-users] disconnection silent channels

ABBAS SHAKEEL shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 00:18:06 CDT 2009

Hello
If silent means the channels that are hangup then you can do this
"
You may need to enable busydetect in chan_dahdi.conf or zapata.conf.

However, if you do enable it, I would recommend you also tune it with
the busycount and busypattern options so you don't get false positives
(asterisk hanging up in the middle of a call).
"

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Pezhman Lali <lopl at lopl.net> wrote:

> Dear,is any way to find silent channels , and disconnect them after 30
> secs?
>
> best

Best Regards
Shakeel Abbas