[asterisk-users] 1.4.26.1, 1.6.0.13, 1.6.1.4

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Sun Aug 23 18:55:08 CDT 2009

On 24/08/09 11:34 AM, David A. Bandel wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've scoured the website and googled, but can't find a definitive answer:
> What's the difference?

http://www.asterisk.org/node/48602

Excerpt:

Recently I have been seeing more and more questions about how Asterisk
is being released now, and what the 1.6.x versions really mean. I'll try
and clear up some of your questions and make it more clear as to how
Asterisk versions work. First, lets talk about the Asterisk 1.2 and 1.4
branches.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell