[asterisk-users] HUD display?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Aug 21 12:33:43 CDT 2009

I don't think the HUD reads the CDR.  IMO the HUD would read the callerID
from the line or from asterisk.  When you say you set CID, did you set
CID(number), CID(name), CID(all) or something else?  Have you tried just
making a simple call file (test.call) and tweaking that and copying to
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing until you got differing (desired??) results?

  _____