[asterisk-users] mysql sip realtime

harry R rhm.noa101 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 09:06:24 CDT 2009

2009/8/21 Ishfaq Malik <ish at pack-net.co.uk>

> I have to disagree with you there, we use 1.4.17 and sip prune realtime
> works fine

After a few test, I notice these events when I use
asterisk+mysql+realtime+sip
1) after a "sip prune realtime <peername>", <peername> will not be reachable
by another terminal except if <peername>  make a call or register again.
2) if I set regcontext=<context> [general] setting in sip.conf, extension
added automatically in <context> when a peer register and after a "module
reload" or a "sip prune realtime <peername>" that extension do not
disappear.
3) after a few time, extension added automatically in <context> when a peer
register disappear. I dont know how and why, I dont have any msg from
asterisk system about that.
4) in my sip table, after a few time, my defaultuser column value for a peer
became name column value. (e.g. defaultuser=toto for peer 101 and after a
few time defaultuser=101 -_-)

have anyone who find an issue to solve these ?
could it be caused by my realtime setting in sip.conf ?
here a sample of my realtime setting when a do "sip show settings":
realtime peers : yes
realtime regs : no
cache friends : yes
update : yes