[asterisk-users] Save directly to database , and play directly from database

ABBAS SHAKEEL shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 05:03:25 CDT 2009

Hi All

I have questions relation to the playback/background , record commands .

1. These commands takes parameters for a sound file(ie
playback(/home/sounds/hehe)).  Is it possible that I have sound files saved
in Database (Postgres) and play sound files from there.
2. When we use Record command we save file some where on disk. Is it
possible to save file to a database directly.

--

either the question is to simple or it is to hard :P

--
Best Regards
Shakeel Abbas