[asterisk-users] problem with asterisk hylafax and sangoma A200D

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Aug 20 20:29:00 CDT 2009

troxlinux wrote:
> hi list ,  is having problems when sending a fax with hylafax and a
>
> I am using hylafax 4.4 and spandsp-0.0.3-7_pre28.9. , iaxmonde 1.2.0

First, I'd suggest that you upgrade to HylaFAX+ version 5.2.9, it can be
found at hylafax.sourceforge.net.

This is the version that Lee supports.  He is also the author of
iaxmodem, so you'd have better luck running that version of HylaFAX+.

Second, I would recommend you join the HylaFAX+ mailing list.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: