[asterisk-users] Pause/Unpause agent based on devstate

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Aug 20 10:14:28 CDT 2009

I use a PERL AGI to control my phones, but the “Out of the box” solution
(depending on your release)  would be to use a macro to dial the
queue/extension and use channel status to see if A is inuse before dialing
B.

Here’s an example from
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+func+device_State

exten => 100,1,ExecIf($<a  href=' ${device_state(sip ${exten})} =" INUSE '">
${DEVICE_STATE(SIP/${EXTEN})} = INUSE ?Busy) </a  href=' ${device_state(sip>
exten => 100,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})

you could expand on this as an “OR” switch where you would’nt ring 100/101
if either was in use.

  _____