[asterisk-users] mysql sip realtime

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Thu Aug 20 07:55:31 CDT 2009

Hi

The column order in your mysql sip table is irrelevant
(Example sip table here
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+RealTime+Sip)

All generic parameters are still taken from sip.conf and you must set
rtcachefriends=yes

If you change anything in your mysql sip table you do not need to reload
the modue, what you need to do is
sip prune realtime <peername>
from the CLI

As stated previously, you should never have to reload the sip module
once realtime is working properly

Hope this all helps

Ish