[asterisk-users] Skype for Asterisk???

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Wed Aug 19 02:33:31 CDT 2009

Nope - but you are also running on an unsupported version of asterisk,
so I am not surprised. From the readme:

===[ Installation Overview ]===================================================

It is required that the proper version of Asterisk is installed prior to
installing Skype For Asterisk. Skype For Asterisk is currently supported on:

   Asterisk 1.4 versions >= 1.4.25
   Asterisk 1.6.0 versions >= 1.6.0.6
   Asterisk 1.6.1 versions >= 1.6.1.5

Previous versions of Asterisk WILL NOT work properly with Skype For Asterisk.
It is also important to make sure that the major version of Skype For Asterisk
downloaded matches the version of Asterisk installed on the system. Trying to
compile Skype For Asterisk 1.4 versions on Asterisk 1.6.0 while fail, etc.
There is no version of Skype For Asterisk for Asterisk trunk.

Julian