[asterisk-users] Channels don't go away with soft hangup

Luis Morales fastonion at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:56:56 CDT 2009

Take a look:

1) Verify the cable pin out for rj-11 conector for analog por 6 and 9.
The pin out must be equal to any port that work fine.

2) If not (1) try to reproduce the scenary, call from iax client to
any celular. Activate the debug level and verbose level. (core set
debug 255, core set verbose 255 from asterisk cli) and look what
happens. It's posible that your celular device not send the correct
signal when the call finish.

Good luck!