[asterisk-users] Skype for Asterisk???

Nicholas Blasgen nicholas at refractivedialer.com
Tue Aug 18 15:34:20 CDT 2009

I just want to also remind people that Skype for SIP is also to be released
shortly.  When I last talked to Skype they said it would be out in late
July.  So I assume if you wait another few more weeks the entire issue will
be moot.  No $60/channel fee, just the free SIP platform for people using
the business version of Skype.

Nicholas Blasgen
Partner / Network Operations
Refractive Dialer LLC