[asterisk-users] DAHDI - better to have card?

Boehm, Matthew mboehm at theplanet.com
Tue Aug 18 11:09:06 CDT 2009

Hello,

I have at my disposal, 2, TE410P cards. I have setup an asterisk box
that will function ONLY to handle meetme conferences over SIP. No PRI
lines to be plugged into the 410 card.

MeetMe requires an external timing source. Right now, using the dummy
driver. Is it possible to use the card solely for timing purposes? Any
benefit to doing so? Or should I just sell the cards?

Matthew Boehm,

Senior MySQL DBA, The Planet

E: mboehm at theplanet.com

C: 832-253-8258

O: 281-714-4018

Certified MySQL 5.0 DBA, #226735534

Certified MySQL Cluster 5.1 DBA, #227094842

RedHat Certified Engineer, #805009324738628