[asterisk-users] queue_log in mysql and file

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Tue Aug 18 08:45:21 CDT 2009

Rajkumar S escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I am using RT engine to log queue_log to a mysql database. My extconfig is
>
> [settings]
> queue_log => mysql,asterisk16_production
>
> Logging to mysql is working fine.
>
> But I find that the queue_log file now only has QUEUESTART lines for eg:
>
> 1250519094|NONE|NONE|NONE|QUEUESTART|
> 1250519186|NONE|NONE|NONE|QUEUESTART|
>
> How can I have queue_log in both db as well as in a file?
>
> thanks and regards,

Hi,

I think there's no way to configure both with a single setting, you have
one or another. You would need to modify the source code of logger.c
(and maybe another files) to make it do both types of logging, text file
and realtime engine. A backend modular system similar to the CDR
handlers actually present in asterisk, would be awesome to handle the
queue logs too.

Cheers,

--
Ing. Miguel Molina