[asterisk-users] Channels don't go away with soft hangup

Raimund Sacherer rs at runsolutions.com
Tue Aug 18 08:25:24 CDT 2009

Hello List,

our setup:
Callcenter

IBM Hardware, 1x TE420, 1x xircom analog switch, 4x different cellular
providers on the xircom analog port, ~60 agents

Debian 5.0.1 (Lenny)
Asterisk 1.4.21.2 Debian Package recompiled with additional app_queue
segfault fix
Zaptel 1.4.11 Debian Package

My Problem is I have two channels (Zap/9-1 and Zap/6-1) which have a
duration of over 4 hours.
I am pretty sure that there is not much talking going on:

Zap/6-1
       Frames in: 104
      Frames out: 101
  Time to Hangup: 0
    Elapsed Time: 4h23m26s

Zap/9-1
       Frames in: 7196
      Frames out: 7186
  Time to Hangup: 0
    Elapsed Time: 4h23m28s

I tried to terminate the channels with "soft hangup", but they are not
going away, so, what are my possibilities without interrupting the
service?

thanks and best regards,
Ray

--
Raimund Sacherer
-

Parc Bit - Centro Empresarial Son Espanyol
Edificio Estel - Local 3D
07121 -  Palma de Mallorca
Baleares