[asterisk-users] - Is Asterisk 1.4.21.2 Zaptel Compatible? -

Ismael Ruiz ismael.ruiz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 11:18:55 CDT 2009

Hi guys..

I just wanted to know if this config could work correctly, since a lot of u
guys have been working a lot with asterisk...

Asterisk 1.4.21.2 -> chosen because is the last with Zaptel support ?
Zaptel 1.4.12
Add ons 1.4.9

Currently i have a 1.6.1.0 Server running with no problems, but  I'm about
to buy a openvox a400p Card, so i would like to test both environments, 1.4
and 1.6, and clean all errors on console.

So, i just wanted to know if there is any problem, since im using Add ons
and Zaptel newer versions than asterisk.

Im asking for your help because i have some problems with the res_mysql
module, i have a php cdr report ( Areski ) and it collects all the calls
info correctly, but on the CLI there's some Error everytime i make a call:

-----------

 [Aug 14 00:21:40] WARNING[22807] res_config_mysql.c: MySQL RealTime: Unable
to select database: general. Still Connected (1049).

My database name is "asteriskcdr", i think "general" is a string in
res_config_mysql.c code, and it comes from [general] context in
res_mysql.conf.
All the calls are collected correctly, no problem with that, the CDR works
fine, the problem is that message, is that an uncompatibility problem?

i have been looking around for this... and no aswer :(

would appreciate any help!

Thanks!

Ismael.