[asterisk-users] Same number for each caller, but should reach different zap-channels, how?

Johan Sandgren jsa at svep.se
Mon Aug 17 09:44:15 CDT 2009

Easy questions for you guys probably,

I'd like to serve 10 parallell incoming calls at the same time, so I bought a lot of Zap-channel cards for analog phone lines.

But I want all users to be able to use the same phone number to dial in, but I want the number to be switched to an avaiable zap-channel.
Do I need some kind of switch for this?
It sounds reasonable, but I'm not sure. :)

Am I clear enough? This must be a normal scenario for Asterisk. For example in conferencing.
Dial number xxxxxxx and many people will do this at the same time, and it works somehow :)

Sincerely,
Johan

Johan Sandgren
Svep Design Center AB