[asterisk-users] Number of Phone Numbers per Outgoing CALL File

Deric Page Deric.Page at nisc.coop
Fri Aug 14 15:27:55 CDT 2009

Is it possible to place multiple phone numbers in a single outbound
.call file?  If I try doing this, only the last phone number in the file
is called.

However, if I use 1 file per phone number, then Asterisk attempts to
process all generated CALL files at once, incrementing the retry count
for each that cannot be called because the designated channel is busy.
For example if I have a list of 10 numbers and use 3 lines, the first
three numbers will be process and the next 7 will have their retry
increment bumped to 2.  A few minutes later, the next 3 numbers are
called and the remaining for are bumped to retry 3 and so on.

--
Deric Page
ArcGIS, PhoneMaster, IVUE IVR and TapiToIvue Programmer