[asterisk-users] CURL function with SSL

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Fri Aug 14 14:42:04 CDT 2009

On Friday 14 August 2009 10:48:08 Wenbin Zhang wrote:
> David Gibbons wrote:
> > You probably want to set the option
> >
> > CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER to FALSE.
> >
> > Especially with chained certificates (cheapos from godaddy, etc), I have
> > had lots of trouble with CURL being able to validate a cert. That's
> > probably because I didn't tell it where the root certs were... but either
> > way.
>
> Thanks David. Your help is appreciated. But can I ask you one more
> thing? I am wondering where I should set CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER to FALSE?
>  Thank you very mcuh.

I'm not aware that you can set that independently right now.  In 1.6.2, it's
at least a possibility, with the introduction of the CURLOPT() dialplan
function, but even then, that's not one of the included options (yet).
Starting with the first release candidate, though, it should be.

--
Tilghman & Teryl
with Peter, Cottontail, Midnight, Thumper, & Johnny (bunnies)